Teleworking has been rapidly increasing in popularity, especially in the wake of the current pandemic. As employees continue to work from home or return to the workplace following an extended telework arrangement, it’s important for public entities to remind employees about their ongoing obligations to exercise proper records management practices.
Ohio ERC has compiled the following resources that outline some of the potential records management considerations that can accompany teleworking arrangements:
- RIM Implications of Teleworking– Society of American Archivists (SAA)
- FAQ About Telework – National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)
- Telework Fact Sheet – Department of Interior
- Records Management in the “Zoom Age” – Ohio Attorney General’s Office
- Online Conference Platform Records Tip Sheet – Ohio Electronic Records Committee