The OhioERC has two standing Committees the Executive Committee and the Membership Committee. In addition, other committees are formed as needed to develop and revise guidelines and resources.
OhioERC active subcommittees (March 2023)
The Executive Committee consists of the Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary of the OhioERC, the State Archivist, (who may or may not be an elected officer), and the immediate Past Chair, who serves in an advisory capacity. The Executive Committee develops agendas, maintains communication with members, and approves recommendations of membership.
- Chair: Alyshia Benedict (2023-current)
- Vice Chair/ Chair-elect: Sara Clark (2023-current)
- Secretary: Marlys Bradshaw (2012-current)
- Past Chair: John Runion (2021-2022)
- State Archivist: Fred Previts (2010-current)
|Past Chairs||Past Vice Chairs||Past Secretaries||Past State Archivist|
|Louise Jones (Interim)|
The role of the Membership Committee is to review applications for membership to the OhioERC, and to generate interest in membership. The OhioERC Membership Committee will be comprised of no less than 3 and no more than 5 voting members. There will be at least one member from each of the following constituencies: state agency, local government, and non-governmental entity. Members of the Membership Committee shall rotate on an annual basis.
- Sara Clark, ex officio as OhioERC Vice Chair
- Alyshia Benedict, state government
- John Runion, local government
- Pari Swift, higher ed
- Jacki Johnson, non-government