The intent of these guidelines is to provide and explain requirements, guidelines and best practices for digital document imaging projects that meet the criteria for records as defined by the Ohio Revised Code.
- Download⇒ Digital Document Imaging Guidelines (2003 – PDF)
- Download Tip Sheet⇒ Document Imaging (2011 – PDF)
- Download⇒ Digital Document Imaging Return on Investment (ROI) Worksheet Tool (2003 – xls)
- Download⇒ Digital Document Imaging Inhouse vs. Outsource Worksheet Tool (2003 – xls)
- Download⇒ Scanning Feasibility Tool (2016 – xls) NEW!
- View: OhioERC’s 2010 Document Imaging Guidelines Seminar @ WGTE Knowledgestream