The Executive Committee consists of the Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary of the OhioERC, the State Archivist, (who may or may not be an elected officer), and the immediate Past Chair, who serves in an advisory capacity. The Executive Committee develops agendas, maintains communication with members, and approves recommendations of membership.
- Chair: Chris Wydman (2017-current)
- Vice Chair: Nathan Owens (2017-current)
- Secretary: Marlys Bradshaw (2012-current)
- Past Chair: Darren Shulman (2017-current)
- State Archivist: Fred Previts (2010-current)
|Past Chairs||Past Vice Chairs||Past Secretaries||Past State Archivist|
Rai Goerler (Interim)
Richard Whitehouse (Interim)
|Louise Jones (Interim)
The role of the Membership Committee is to review applications for membership to the OhioERC, and to generate interest in membership. The OhioERC Membership Committee will be comprised of no less than 3 and no more than 5 voting members. There will be at least one member from each of the following constituencies: state agency, local government, and non-governmental entity. Members of the Membership Committee shall rotate on an annual basis.
- Nathan Owens, ex officio as OhioERC Vice Chair
- Sara Clark, professional association
- Alyshia Dygert, state government
- John Runion, local government